To celebrate the launch of My Blessed Mess and to thank everyone who has shown their support in our beginning stages, I have put together an amazing giveaway!
There is something in this accessory grab bag for everyone!Nearly 1000 pieces are included in this accessory sampler grab bag:
- 15 "Check it off" pages sized for the BIG happy planner
- 15 rainbow weekly pages sized for the MINI happy planner
- 10 "Get Focused" daily tasks/scheduling sheets for the CLASSIC happy planner
- a full pack of weekly meal planning sheets (60 ct) for the CLASSIC happy planner
- 10 Memory Keeping sheets for the CLASSIC happy planner
- 10 daily/hourly checklists for the CLASSIC happy planner
- 10 dot grid "You Go Girl" pages for the CLASSIC happy planner
And More...Read More...
*NOTE: I have not been compensated in any way to review this product, nor do I receive any compensation if you choose to purchase. This is my unbiased review.
As a homeschool mom, I am always looking for better, more hands-on ways to teach and reinforce new concepts. I consider myself blessed to be living in the technology age, to have computers and tablets readily available to use is a luxury my kids can greatly benefit from! Over the years, we have used too many apps and websites to count, but there are a few we keep going back to time and again.… Read the rest