My family and I would love the opportunity to join your family in spreading the word about your products or services! We are open to working with brands of any size that are a good fit for our mission. As a large family with children spanning all ages and stages, we love providing quality content for our readers – especially if we can inform them about products that have made our lives better or easier so they can feel confident in trying something new. We are a great for for your brand if you are looking for:
- quality content that is engaging written by a seasoned mother of 6
- high resolution, professional images of YOUR product captured and edited by a professional photographer
- product and service reviews
- social media campaigns on all major platforms
- sponsored posts
- brand ambassadorship/affilate partnership
- live social sharing
- instagram takeovers
- YouTube product reviews and tutorials featuring your products
A bit about me…
I am a wife and homeschool mom of 6 beautiful kiddos, organization junkie, and lover of all things nerdy. Our house is almost always loud, a little chaotic, and full of love and laughter.
My husband is an Army veteran and served for 8 years, during which we lived on the other side of the country in Washington state. Last year, he medically retired and we moved back home to the midwest and bought our forever home. We constantly have various home improvement projects underway!
We’ve been homeschooling 14 years now and although its not always easy, we love it! I am a bit of a curriculum junkie and love trying new ways to teach my children. We love spending time together and making new memories. My children are 21, 18, 17, 10, 5 and 1. I absolutely LOVE having a big family!
When I get a few moments to myself, I enjoy planning and papercrafts, home decorating, watching my favorite movies and shows, sewing, reading, riding the Harley with my husband, cooking, baking, and tackling projects around our fixer-upper home.
We are especially interested in working with companies promoting the following:
- educational materials
- family friendly entertainment
- home improvement products and services
- family friendly vacation destinations
- cooking and cleaning products/services
- planning and organization products
- home decor and furniture
- health and beauty
- dog products
- anything useful to families!
For information on any of the above, including availability and rates, please email Cassandra@myblessedmessblog.com