Work with Us!
WE’D LOVE TO PARTNER WITH YOU
My family and I would love the opportunity to join your family in spreading the word about your products or services! We are open to working with brands of any size that are a good fit for our mission. As a large family with children spanning all ages and stages, we love providing quality content for our readers – especially if we can inform them about products that have made our lives better or easier so they can feel confident in trying something new.
What kinds of partnerships are we looking for?
Does Your Brand
OFFER ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES?
- educational materials
- family friendly entertainment
- home improvement products and services
- family friendly vacation destinations
- cooking and cleaning products/services
- planning and organization products
- home decor and furniture
- health and beauty
- dog products
- anything useful to families!
What We Offer
THE BRANDS WE WORK WITH
- quality content that is engaging written by a seasoned mother of 6
- high resolution, professional images of YOUR product captured and edited by a professional photographer
- product and service reviews
- social media campaigns on all major platforms
- sponsored posts
- brand ambassadorship/affilate partnership
- live social sharing
- instagram stories promotions
- YouTube product reviews and tutorials featuring your products
Brands & Professionals
WE HAVE WORKED WITH
- Pathway to Liberty
- The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Review Crew
- Brave Writer
- Kat Socks
Who am I?
THE FACE BEHIND THE BLOG
I am a wife and homeschool mom of 6 beautiful kiddos, organization junkie, and lover of all things nerdy. Our house is almost always loud, a little chaotic, and full of love and laughter.
We’ve been homeschooling 14 years now and although its not always easy, we love it! I am a bit of a curriculum junkie and love trying new ways to teach my children. We love spending time together and making new memories. My children are 21, 18, 17, 10, 5 and 1. I absolutely LOVE having a big family!
My husband is an Army veteran and served for 8 years, during which we lived on the other side of the country in Washington state. Last year, he medically retired and we moved back home to the midwest and bought our forever home. We constantly have various home improvement projects underway!
When I get a few moments to myself, I enjoy planning and papercrafts, home decorating, watching my favorite movies and shows, sewing, reading, riding the Harley with my husband, cooking, baking, and tackling projects around our fixer-upper home.
For information on any of the above, including availability and rates, please email Cassandra@myblessedmessblog.com